I’m bored of ying and trying different kinds of cereal bars. “Why can’t i make it myself” – this ignited a quick jerk in my brain and started doing this one week night! it came out very well. I did crispy bars and some soft bars. both are very good. Try this and save a few $$$
- Rolled Oats – 3 cups
- Ripe Bananas– 2
- Chopped Nuts – 1 cup
- Pitted and Chopped Dates – 1/2 cup
How to make it?
- Peel the bananas and mash them thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- Add oats, nuts and dates to bananas. Stir in very well.
- Heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease baking pan with olive oil.
- Put Bananas-Oats mixture evenly into the baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the edges just begin to crisp up.
- Cool down and cut into bars. Store them in an air-tight container.Tip: If you want soft bars, add one more banana.
Enjoy as breakfast or snack!!!