My recent addiction is almond flour. This is low in sugars, carbohydrates and high in protein. After tasting this, i cant resist my self adding it to everything 🙂 This halwa is an alternative to regular flour version. enjoy this healthy dessert.
- Almond flour – 1 cup
- Oat Bran – 1/4 cup
- Pure Stevia powder – 1 tea spoon (or) Sugar – 1 cup
- Milk – 3/4 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tea spoon
- saffron – 1/2 tea spoon
- sliced almonds – to decorate
- butter – 1 tea spoon
How to make it?
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Roast almond flour and oat bran.
- Heat milk in a separate bowl. mix milk with almond flour and oat bran.
- Add stevia powder (or) sugar.
- Keep stirring until it starts thickened.
- Add cardamom powder and saffron and strir well.
- Cook 2 more minutes and turn off heat.
- decorate with sliced almonds.
It tastes sooo good when it is hot. If you like it cold, let it cool and refrigerate. it tastes good in both ways. Enjoy!